Counselling For Young People
- Do you sometimes feel alone, isolated experiencing emotions and feelings you don’t understand?
- Do you feel that nobody hears you or understands you?
- Do you feel you’re not good enough, unimportant, don’t fit in?
- Do you feel anxious, low and struggle through each day?
- Are the pressures of exams getting you down?
- Are you feeling confused about life and what is expected of you?
- Do you feel angry and find it difficult to manage your outbursts?
Talking through these feelings and the difficult issues you maybe experiencing can help you to have a better understanding, which in turn will help you to cope better.
I can offer you a safe space to talk about these feelings without being judged, to be finally heard and aided in finding a way through.
Message to ParentsDo you feel your son or daughter is going through a difficult time that you want to help them through but everything you try just gets met with arguments and fallouts?
Has there been a divorce or relationship breakdown in the family and your son or daughter is struggling to manage?
I can help you to support them by offering a safe space for them to work through their difficulties, either on a one to one basis or working with both of you together.
I have extensive experience working with young people from the age of 11 to 18 in both my private practice and within a scondary school.
Please call to discuss your needs and we can choose the best way forward for you your son or daughter.
My fees are:
- One to one sessions £45
- Parent and child sessions £60
- Family therapy £85
- Concessions are available